Last modified: September 3, 2022
“Personal Information” as used in this Policy means information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, social media identifier, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline.
This Policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this Policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
This Policy covers the following topics:
- Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
- How We Use Your Information
- Disclosure of Your Information
- Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
- Accessing and Correcting Your Information
- Your California Privacy Rights
- Data Security
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, register for events or services on the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at [email protected].
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including:
- Personal Information;
- Information that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as demographic information and location information; and/or
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, registering for events, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website. We collect this information based on your consent.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us. We collect this information based on your consent and our legitimate interest.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes. We collect this information based on your consent.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your event registrations. You may be required to provide financial information before completing an event registration through our Website. We collect this information based on your consent, the performance of a contract between Company and you, and based on our legitimate interest.
You generally can visit our Website without providing us with Personal Information, though we may still collect Personal Information automatically as described in the next section.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website. We collect this information based on your consent and our legitimate interest.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type. We collect this information based on your consent and our legitimate interest.
The information we collect automatically may include Personal Information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see .
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not currently respond to “Do Not Track” signals.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may obtain Personal Information from other sources, such as our clients, employees, or business partners, or from business contact databases and enrichment services. We may also receive information about you from social media platforms, such as when you interact with us on those platforms or access our social media content. We may collect information about you from publicly available sources, such as public social media profiles, publications, and other websites or materials available through search engines. We collect this information based on your consent, the performance of a contract, or our legitimate interests.
The information we collect from these other sources may include:
- Personal Information.
- Professional and educational information about your occupation and professional activities, such as professional licenses held, employers, business contact information, or information about your education, such as your degrees, fields of study, institutions attended, languages, professional memberships, qualifications, and certifications.
- User content you post or make available online, such as your social media posts or publications.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, events, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your event registrations, including event details.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any events or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about events and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please contact us at [email protected]. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may use or disclose anonymous, de-identified, or aggregate information that does not reasonably identify you for any purpose.
We may disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Merch Revolution, LLC d/b/a Haute’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by Merch Revolution, LLC d/b/a Haute about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Merch Revolution, LLC d/b/a Haute, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address or contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to [email protected]. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a service request, event registration, or other transactions.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI“) on the NAI’s website.
Your state of residence may provide you additional Personal Information rights and choices. Please see Your State Privacy Rights for more information.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an email at [email protected] to request access to, correct or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your State Privacy Rights
Colorado, Connecticut, Virginia, and Utah each provide their state residents with rights to:
- Confirm whether we process their personal information.
- Access and delete certain personal information.
- Data portability.
- Opt-out of personal data processing for targeted advertising and sales.
Colorado, Connecticut, and Virginia also provide their state residents with rights to:
- Correct inaccuracies in their personal information, taking into account the information’s nature processing purpose.
- Opt-out of profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects.
To exercise any of these rights or appeal a decision regarding a consumer rights request please send us an email at [email protected].
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
It is our policy to post any changes we make to our Policy on this page. If we make material changes to how we treat our users’ Personal Information, we will notify you by email to the email address specified in your account. The date the Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting our Website and this Policy to check for any changes.
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, contact us at: